13 replies to this topic

#1 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:45 AM

Nowadays the replica shoes are really like authentic shoes,I don't know how to tell them difference.
Could you tell me this pair of puma shoes is authentic or not?

Please click the shoes!

#2 Erik

Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:08 AM

I seriously doubt it. The rest of the Puma shoes are all fakes aswell. And the ones you mean look really really fake.  :P

#3 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:23 PM

Could you tell me this pair of puma shoes is authentic or not?
Hi Katherin,

Yah just like Erik (Supercharged) said their DEFF fakes!  Also check out the post I wrote yesterday: Only if these Fakes were real.  Basically yesterday I just mentioned how many people ask about the same type of shoe you are inquiring about and only if PUMA actually made that style would everyone be happy :P

-Joey Dee

#4 rhymes4life27

rhymes4life27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:04 AM

Ain't real man.

#5 rhymes4life27

rhymes4life27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:04 AM

Thanks for the above friends,I talked with their staff online,they said : the shoes are fake,but very good quality,with original box and retro card,and the price is much lower than that of authentics,the wholesale price is 36$/pair,included shipping charge,and they can accept PayPal payment,that is safe for buyers.I believe in them,even though they sell replicas. I think the quality is the most important!Perhaps I will make a sample order to check the quality,I am businessman,if I can make profit,I am glad to do this business!

#6 Erik

Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

Wait, you're knowingly buying fakes to resell them?  Last time I checked, the world was busy getting rid of fake sellers and you're encouraging them?  :x

#7 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:02 AM

I believe in them,even though they sell replicas. I think the quality is the most important!Perhaps I will make a sample order to check the quality,I am businessman,if I can make profit,I am glad to do this business!
That's totally up to you to do mate! Businessman all they care about is profit, however if you are looking to make a profit online, I'll tell you in advance it will be put out of business rapidily, you have no idea how many replica sneaker sellers PUMATALK has put out of business.  Throughout the past 2 years, replica sneaker sales has gone down and that's the way it should be.  You'll see when you order the pair that the quality of the leather is rubbish and will crack quickly :P especially if it's a model that PUMA never produced and there is no specific mold for the manufactures to re-produce to sell and make a profit in which comes back to that word quality you used as being the most important thing! :roll:

-Joey Dee

#8 Eduardo Suave

Eduardo Suave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:40 AM

I believe in them,even though they sell replicas.

"Replicas"? They're counterfeits. As in "violation of state and federal trademark acts" by making money through unauthorized use of PUMA's trademark.

#9 Erik

Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:44 AM

I believe in them,even though they sell replicas.

"Replicas"? They're counterfeits. As in "violation of state and federal trademark acts" by making money through unauthorized use of PUMA's trademark.

In other words: illegal.  :idea:

#10 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:04 AM

Yah I banned/deleted the person who started this topic because he owns this website and does indeed sell fakes!

Here's his fake PUMA items: http://www.in-brands.com/PUMA, - just look at these.. wow dude, if and when PUMA sees this your ass will be on FIRE dude :)

Posted Image

-Joey Dee

#11 gong750

gong750

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:29 AM

wowww lol thats ridiculous!!

#12 gazebo

gazebo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:57 AM

Puma is one of those companies that offer their shoes at a reasonable 40-90$ tops, not the special editions or whatever rare models, so its best u buy authentics and support their work!
Unlike Nike, selling their shoes at 150-200$+ , aka the air max and shox series. Which is completely outrageous!
And seems to me that logic says, for fakes u pay like 20-30$ + an ass wooping shipping cost, of 30-40$  since theyre coming all from china right? => you will end up at least paying 50$ for a FAKE!
so go and get yourself an authentic on sale or something!
as it's illegal to sell fakes!

#13 nickthechibi

nickthechibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:18 AM

LOL

look at this

Posted Image

its the same shoe as from another thread

im lovin the puma.com LOL

#14 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:29 AM

Sups :angry:

So this topic is closed as these shoes are fakes ;) Hopefully who ever is reading this doesn't have to repost the same freaking question :lol:

-Joey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users