• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Streetcat

Streetcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:25 AM

Hi guys. Well, what can I say, I'm addicted to PUMA. I've been wearing it since I was 12 and I'm 22 now. I own about 100 shirts. Over 20 hats. Every color wristband, bandana, watches, lanyards, wallets, backpacks, socks, pants, shorts, swim trunks, posters, jackets, and don't you dare think I forgot about shoes. I am in LOVE with it, and I think I got my wife on it too...not as much though...yet.

Thank the PUMA Gods for leading me to this site!

#42 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:11 AM

^^ Welcome to PumaTalk & enjoy!

#43 Streetcat

Streetcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:05 AM

^^ Welcome to PumaTalk & enjoy!

I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope you can move this to the right section.

I was browsing through the photos section here at PUMATALK and noticed that there weren't any pictures
of the PUMA headquarters. This picture was taken by my wife in Germany where I got some nice gear at
the PUMA headquarters.

PUMA Headquarters Picture

Yes, I was saluting to those flags waving high!

#44 keepyolacesfat

keepyolacesfat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:25 AM

Hey wassup Puma gods,
I've been watching Puma talk for weeks and have finally decided to post. Got some questions that need answering.
I've got mo' respect for all your collections and I cant wait to start mine.
Peace happy.gif

#45 ZULU KING EXCEL

ZULU KING EXCEL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:25 PM

Peace i have been a constant viewer of this site for some time now ,i feel its important to join up and help keep the community of Puma Lovers alive.
I have been wearing Puma since the early 80's  i.e i grew up as a B Boy so yes i still got my Puma savannah Suits and States, and yes i wear the Kangols and CAZALS too.
Much empowerment to all here,
looking forward to learning more Knowledge.
Peace - True School
Zulu Kings

#46 travelerawd

travelerawd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a girl. =)

I live near Chicago, IL.

I like badminton. Joined because I hope I can get my old Puma make and model back.

#47 Jeffc3s

Jeffc3s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:00 AM

Hello everybody, Im Jeffrey and I live in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. You dont have many options when buying Pumas down here so I've been browsing through multiply sites where they sell shoes and I decided to join this site to learn valuable things when buying Pumas. I have only owned two pairs in the last three years, but these are definetly NOT the last ones, as Im thinkin about starting a small collection.

Saludos a todos desde Santa Cruz, Bolivia!

#48 Calboytex

Calboytex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

Howdy yall! Names Ryno! Been a puma fan for along time. It started when I first got into Auto-cross, and needed a comfortable shoe to wear. Since after getting my first pair of Pumas, Ive been hooked ever since! I live in Tracy, Ca close to Sacramento.

#49 oostermaas043

oostermaas043

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

Hi there , this is oostermaas from the netherlands. Love Puma's ... currently have 30+ puma's . My favourite models are first rounds, clydes and S(skates). I have some nice kickz in my collection. some puma soda's, bode basket, 2 undftd collabo's , the santa cruz first round.. ATM i'm waiting for the freezy freakies mid delivered to my house.

2 bad there isnt much traffic in here...

#50 Emeraldpumas

Emeraldpumas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

What up Puma freaks ? I ain't been here in years. Looks like all new people here. I am the Lace Nut know as Emeraldpuma ( EmeraldpumaS ) for now. I need an Admin to contact me via email please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users