33 replies to this topic

#21 chillie63

chillie63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:57 AM

i suppose i can help out with UK stuff, live near an outlet but its mostly rubbish, but gimme a shout for online stuff etc.

#22 MarcSJ08

MarcSJ08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:10 AM

I would also like to help. As long as the stuff isn't limited as one per person.

Name  : Marc

Feedbacks :

+ISSforums.com : MarcSJ08
+Ebay : MarcSJ08
+Myspace : REPS // Los Angeles

Stores :

+UNDFTD(Undefeated)
+Sportie LA
+Neo39
+Millenium Shoes
+The PUMA Store(Los Angeles)
+The PUMA Store(Promenade @ Santa Monica)
+PUMA Outlet (Citadel Outlets)
+RIF
+Lionsden

I might be missing some stores on the list. Feel free to let me know.

#23 Reaa

Reaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

Same as daftforlife really...

In Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Two outlets around 60 miles away in two directions, two Puma stores, and one decent skate shop that bring in some pretty good stuff (even though they're dicks).

Though my name is Lucretia, though call me Lea or Rea. ^^

#24 nickthechibi

nickthechibi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:44 AM

excellent all we need is a little more in Europe and we should have the world on lockdown.

LOL

that makes it sound so cool

i see a lot of people are from cali....

#25 4th alphabet

4th alphabet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:31 AM

bless you guys for setting something like this up! i've had this same idea before too. it just makes sense for all of us to help each other out. let's UNITE! smile.gif

please add me (from malaysia) to the list. we do get a fair share of puma released here, similar to singapore. holla if you need something!

btw, anyone from KOREA??!! my friend was in Seoul recently and he told me Puma is huge over there.

#26 Naister

Naister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1922 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

btw, anyone from KOREA??!! my friend was in Seoul recently and he told me Puma is huge over there.

my friend recently went back to korea (seoul) from visiting the US and he says he can't find ANY pumas and that everyone is wearin nikes

#27 4th alphabet

4th alphabet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:04 AM

that's odd. well if you check out the puma store locator on puma.com, there are puma outlets scattered all over that country. in seoul alone there are around 25 outlets. : P

#28 luth34

luth34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:36 PM

hey good idea with this thread,  I'll definitely be looking for some overseas help from you guys.  I'd love to help anybody else out if they ever need anything, but unfortunately I'm not close to any Puma stores.  I'm occasionaly in Dallas so if i can be of any assistance just let me know.

#29 utopia4981

utopia4981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:23 AM

Hi all, im a new member from the UK....England to be more specific smile.gif

I am more than happy to assist other members in getting hold of any kicks from the UK.

To be honest, most of the usual retail outlets here in the UK simply dont stock any decent PUMAs at all, but there is a PUMA store in London, and a few online stores (that have already been mentioned)

If you need to check out my rep, my eBay account id is 'sherbhachu' , that should be enough for you to make your minds up smile.gif

#30 YO SKI

YO SKI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:09 AM

im 30 miles outside of L.A and will help. and all so looking for a outside of the states connection.

#31 sageone

sageone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

im down t help out for aussie stiff but its all crapola as far ias i seen...........................if any1 really wants white/burg basket they have em ay my local for 80 AU tho they might drop in the nect few months???

any korean hookups in huirrrr? i kno measeal still wants black/nat mids...............

#32 ART OF PUMA 181055-02

ART OF PUMA 181055-02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:22 AM

IS TTHEIR A PUMA GOD OUT THERE....PLEASE HELP ME FIND "ART OF PUMA 181055-02" IN UK SIZE 10 OR 11...

DINNER WILL BE ON ME.....AND DRINKS....LOL

REGARDS

ART OF PUMA 181055-02

#33 DaSilva

DaSilva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:32 AM

http://ptmall.net/bemarket/shop/index.php?...il&uid=2225

have fun

#34 SkyWalker86

SkyWalker86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

Oh WOW! if only i'd known you guys existed, i'd have saved a ton of money from fakes! Thank you!!!! i love the brand and  i love the fact the last so long, but i'm from a little dot in the Caribbean so stores are abit scarce and the prices they quote are ridiculous!

So here i go online shopping, wish me luck! gonna check around for tips to get the authentic stuff and not some rip off crap...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users