#1 cheebeez

cheebeez

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:51 AM

Hello Puma Lovers,

Posted Image

For the past uhmm let's say over 8-9 months I have been scandalously collecting series of Puma images from people I have met in person or via the net!!!  What I want to capture is the experience between one and their Puma sneakers or Puma gear.

Soooo I made a special Puma Lifestyle Photo Blog, everyday I will upload 5-10 Puma Lifestyle images that I have received from thousands of people "Thank you" and share it all with you & your friends.  So don't forget to let your PUMA friends know, ok?  Also there is a comment box where you can browse photos and just drop a comment and let's keep those comments positive 8)  Here's the link

EXPRESS YOURSELF & YOUR PUMAS : send us some nice quality images of your Puma Sneakers, Gear, Hats...whatever you got even your SOCKS!!!!!  Believe we've received alot of images of Puma socks

Really hope you Puma Freaks enjoy this because we really really and I do mean REALLY work so hard to make this fun, exciting and original for everyone to experience the PumaTalk community

Hey what can I say we're just TOOO FRESH and FULL OF LUV!!!!

Here's the email to send us pics

Best wishes,
PumaTalk Team

#2 trev

trev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 05:31 AM

Ahhhhh...

You kept this from me bro? I had no idea you were doing this, you little sneak.  Much love on the Puma Lifestyle Photo Blog, it's actually very interesting because you're basically reppin normal people like us, no celebs, no superstars, just regular people who rock the Puma brand which makes it so much more personal.  

My fav picture so far is the picture of the old man with the Puma hat backwards "Poor People Fight Back" very nice picture.  It will be very interesting to see the other pictures.

Trev

#3 melinia

melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:50 AM

I like it very much and your comments are too funny.  I can't believe you actually got all these pictures, their just so random!  I can see how much time has been invested in this.

Great job :lol: and PumaTalk always presents something FRESH to the PUMA community.  Keep up the good work :)

M.

#4 benovite

benovite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 10:00 PM

Great idea and cool pics!  :P

#5 veco

veco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:55 AM

hey do u guys noe are there any good puma turf shoes

#6 lyle1129

lyle1129

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

Photoblog is KILLER!!!   8)

#7 finnmccool

finnmccool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:57 PM

YO 2 of the pics in this blog are mine. thats great!

#8 Trexo

Trexo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2031 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:03 AM

YO 2 of the pics in this blog are mine. thats great!

sweet which ones?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users