#1 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:47 AM

True Love Never Dies

Evisu and Puma joined forces once again to make a line of premium denim jeans called "True Love Never Dies" officially dropping on Valentine's day. The launch party is set for this coming Monday, 13 February at a party held in Puma's Soho store where they will be sold exclusively. The three washes range from distressed to a dark non-distressed, the priciest of which will set you back $180. Of note is the back pocket "formstripe" that with wear reveals the classic Puma band.

I'm defff ganna get a pair of Evisu Puma - their just tooo DOPE!!!!!! :roll:

#2 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Puma use to make kicks for Evisu.

I'm not 100% sure if they still do, becuase Evisu style has changed a little in terms of kicks.  I found some Puma Evisu Low (denim) check out the image below.

Posted Image

#3 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Here's another pair of kicks I saw these are the high cuts in white!!!!  

They sure are tastyyy mama!!!

Posted Image

#4 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:50 AM

Crazy,

by far Japanese denim is the best!!! Fashion always moves EAST bro :lol: TOKYO - MILAN - PARIS - LONDON - BERLIN - NEW YORK - Look at the quality of these jeans mate...  It's such a relaxed fit (I bet many will say wtf their so tight) ahhh that's cause you gotta lose weight :(

Check'em out!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Joey Dee 8)

#5 melinia

melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:26 AM

Joey,

You Puma Freak - Fashion guru... you're 100% right.. Fashion always moves East.  I just adore when I see people from Tokyo because of the fashion statements...  I know you like Tokyo Street Fashion, here's a site but im not sure if you've sen it allready  :shock:

click the link: Tokyo Street Fashion

M :lol:

#6 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:35 AM

What'sup People :)

I finaly found a video clip of the Puma Party in NYC.  If the video doesn't play, press pause let it load fully and then press play :)  The dj on the decks is Dj Mstrkrft (Mister Kreft) from the UK :(

Joey Dee :P

#7 Palimino

Palimino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:25 AM

Hey Joey,

I was at the private party for Puma at the Puma Concept store in Soho.  It was off da hook man.  Evisu and Puma = Amazing

The Evisu logo is HOT and now with PUMA its just tooo hot! :oops:

Posted Image

#8 melinia

melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:47 AM

I just found this Evisu Spring/Summer 2004 collection... I know a little old but one of my fav... look how funky it is... to view more pics click here::Evisu Spring/Summer 2004 pictures

Posted Image

Ok people im off to bed.. good nite :)
M.

#9 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:25 AM

Melinia,

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES , Puma - Evisu :) forever :>

I love Evisu cuz their collection is just too hot... and that logo is fresh... A+

Joey Dee :P

#10 Palimino

Palimino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:19 AM

Here is a pic of the Puma/Evisu show in Seattle.

[align=center:23bf126fdd]Posted Image [/align:23bf126fdd]

Crazyball

#11 evis

evis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:28 AM

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

I work at Puma and am planning to get a pair. The fit/look is HOT.  

Does anyone own a pair of these Evisu jeans? If so, do you know how to wash/care for them? I want them to look stellar for a long time and understand that Evisu jeans are quite different from regular denim because of the weaving process.  Let me know~

Love the forum btw.  Bout time there's something for Pumafans. <3

#12 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:12 AM

Evis,

Welcome & Thank You for joining PumaTalk wait till you see the upcoming PumaTalk site you will be doing black flips also let your friends who are interested in Puma know about PumaTalk .

The Evisu & Puma denim is hot!!!!!  They look great, feel amazing most of all you know its quality denim.  I'll give you the run down on how to wash these Jeans and more.

[align=center:5963dc84d2]WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Your Evisu clothes should last as long as you do, if you wash them properly.[/align:5963dc84d2]

INDIGO, UNWASHED DENIM
In a warm/hot wash:
The waist will shrink 1 inch.
The length will shrink up to 2 inches.
The indigo dye will run and eventually fade with every wash.

PRE-WASHED DENIM AND ALL EVISU EUROPEAN EDITION JEANS In a warm/hot wash:
The waist will shrink up to 0.5 inches.
The length will shrink up to 0.5 inches.
The dye will slowly fade in a hot or cold wash.

While Evisu uses a variety of denim throughout each collection, the vintage Indigo and unwashed denim is the most traditional , and these tips will ensure their longevity.

WASH YOUR JEANS FIRST
When you buy your jeans in the shop, there will be starch on the denim, making it feel very hard. Turn your jeans inside out and wash them in cold or luke-warm water. This will get rid of the starch in/on the denim and (in the case of non-shrunk denim) cause it to shrink so that you can cut the length. Your jeans will shrink even more if you use a dryer.

CUTTING THE LENGTH
If you wish to cut your jeans to length, do so AFTER washing and drying them. A good tailor or jeans shop will cut and sew them to length for you. Mr. Matsukura suggests the following style: ?Just little gap between floor an socks. When you wear shoes it will be just right. If it is too long, damage fabric easily?. You can also choose to turn the jeans up ? showing off your marvelous selvedge.

TO WASH ? OR NOT TO WASH
Many people choose not to wash their denim ? fearing it will damage the fabric ? even when they are quite dirty. Mr. Matsukara, a shop manager in Japan, advises you to ?buy few pairs of Evisu jeans and wash sometimes?.

#13 evis

evis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:24 AM

Thanks for that. :D I'll keep that in mind and yes, I quite enjoy this forum already. Will spread the word!

#14 melinia

melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:44 AM

Welcome Evis,

Nice post, I couldn't of said it any better than you Joey.  I hardly wash my denims alot so the color doesn't fade, however I am always cautious not to get my denim drity :D  I  have also noticed on the Puma Evisu the "Evisu logo" at the end is shaped as the Puma Cat.  I have posted images here to show everyone how great the quality of Evisu the Japanese Denim.

Originals
Posted Image

Puma Evisu

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Womens Puma Evisu
Posted Image

M.

#15 evis

evis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:41 AM

Hey there :D

Yeah I got a pair yesterday. I love them.  The amount of detail and work put into each pair is crazy.  I got the reg fit/worn out women's pair. Sooo cute.  The Puma zipper peaks out a bit from your fly haha.

I haven't seen those other PumaxEvisu pair though (the men's with the puma at the end of the seagull.) Thanks for posting!

#16 melinia

melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:03 AM

Hey Evis,

That's wonderful you got the Evisu x Puma denim.  I agree on how much detail there is invested in these Denims.  I found some pictures to show everyone the quality and the details of these jeans.  Also I found a cute skirt, I didn't they made a skirt.  :D enjoy the images.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

M.

#17 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:27 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm loving it!!!!  I love everyone is posting great stuff - Well Done Puma Lovers!!! :D  I thought I'd post some pics of the Launch Party: Puma x Evisu - True Love Never Dies.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Joey Dee Posted Image

#18 evis

evis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:33 AM

I wish I could have gone to those parties. They look sweet.

I love my pair of jeans. Ahhh! :)

#19 trev

trev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:24 AM

Here are some pics of the Puma San Francisco Invite Only Denim Release Party on February 13, 2006.  The pics don't show too much anything special, but I thought it would be nice to still post it to archive all our Puma x Evisu events.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Trev

#20 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:08 AM

I guess we're having a competition here Trev :)  Here are some snaps of the Feb 13th Puma x Evisu launch in NYC :( it's without a doubt NYC does it better than SF - I still got love for the westcoast :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Joey Dee Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users