#1 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:00 AM

[align=center:358b89516c]Posted Image [/align:358b89516c]
Ahhhh LES BLEUS.... ON A GAGNER!!!!! :( Yes sir!!!!!!! Today's game was the best game so far in this World Cup.  Both Teams (France & Spain) have a untouchable squad filled with crazy talent.

A Spanish newspaper "Marca" wrote an article before today's match with a title "Vamos a jubliar a Zidane" translation: We're going to put Zidane into retirement.

[align=center:358b89516c]Posted Image [/align:358b89516c]

"It was for the Spanish - I wanted to show them that my last match would not be this one," said Zidane after the game."

And that's exactly how it went down folks, France played extremely well, Signol was crazy on defense, RIBERY <--- this little man is one deadly lil footballer, scoring the tie goal he has been playing fantastic in this World Cup and no wonder Byren-Munich is looking to sign this striker.  Viera scoring the winning goal with Makalele right beside him to assist on the pressure.  The game ended with a classic goal by non other than ZIZOU........ Congrads on the goal Zizou :P

My upsets with the game: Theirry Henry (9 offside calls) he really needs to improve his game because the next game is against Brasil and France cannot afford to loose the ball over off side calls, we need to give to the strikers and they gaol it.  Another upset I really wanted to see David Trezeguet up front with Thierry, these 2 are France's leathal weapons, i was surprised the French coach did not play Trezeguet - maybe he is keeping him on ice for the next game against Brasil.  I was scared with the 4-5-1 set up but it ended up to be very successfull and let's keep up the good work and at the same time work harder on sat.

The Brasil - France game will be the official BEST GAME in the past 8 years because it's history - in 98 France won the World Cup 3 - 0 over Brasil.

Joey Dee Posted Image

#2 royalfam

royalfam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 12:58 AM

Allez Les Bleus :(

It was a bad move for the Spanish to count out the French.  Also there were some rascist comments towards Vieira & Henry coming from the Spanish coach and Vieira went up to Aragones and put his finger over his mouth as a symbol to shushhhh!!!

Ribery was incrediable, such an important goal he put in in the 41st, well played Ribery! Thierry Henry went down after receiving a hit to the chest by Puyol, many critisized Henry took a dive to set up a free kick in which Vieira head the ball into the net.  In the 91st, Zizou with a reverse shot put it in the net and finished the game 3 - 1 with style.  Such a beautiful it was.

France played like a real team and reminded me of the 98 team and let's ensure we continue to work hard for the next game against Brasil, as this game is going to be the most talked about game in all of the W.C.

Royal

#3 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:35 AM

Royal!!!!! what'sup bro... :(

Yah there was alot of bad comments coming out of Aragones' mouth and his team.  Even Raul mentioned to the press they were putting Zidane into retirement.  I totally do not understand that comment coming from Raul as he is/was Zidane's teamate with Real Madrid, very unclassy but the Spanish super star and his coach.  

I was watching the 3 goal highlights all day today and they were unreal, just fantastic.

Here are the 3 goals marked by LES BLEUS!!!!

First goal: Vieira gives it to Ribery and just takes out the goal tender and marks one to level the game 1 - 1.  *Smart play by Henry to hold back when Ribery got the ball otherwise this goal wouldn't of counted, it would of been off side*

[align=center:b9cd417c0b][flash width=425 height=350:b9cd417c0b]http://www.youtube.com/v/wwNmze7Ag9k[/flash:b9cd417c0b][/align:b9cd417c0b]

Second goal: Puyol foul's Henry as he was hit to the chest.  Free kick for France, ZiZou is set to kick the ball.  I want you all to pay close attention to Zidane's face, look at his eyes so you can all see how a MASTER PLAYER reads his team so well. Zidane pauses for a bit and knows exactly how his team will react when he kicks the ball, Henry head's it to Vieira and Vieira just POWER HEADS it to the GOAL....

Third goal: ZiZou on a breakaway in the penalty box just fires a reverse shot pass the goal keeper to mark his first 2006 World Cup goal with a TOUCH OF CLASS. If you pay attention to how Zidane kicked the ball in the net you will noticed he locked his left leg as he kicked the ball in which give him stability to accuratly kick the ball in the net, if he didn't lock his left leg the ball would of went out of play.  Again what a beautiful goal, classy and brilliant.  

It's so great to see Zidane go on to face Brasil, it doesn't get much better than that, to mark a goal and go on to play Brasil - UNREAL!!!!  Allez les BLEUS - VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!

Joey Dee Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users