25 replies to this topic

#1 cheebeez

cheebeez

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:20 AM

Hello PUMALOVERS :)

If some of you were taken by surprise with the new design well then I guess we're doing our job by KEEP PUMATALK Fresh"ness.  Why did we put a new design?  Well besides keep things FRESH we also wanted to make sure our members are able to access our 3 current features all on the same page.  

Our current features are

1. PumaTalk forum
2. PUMA Lifestyle Photo Blog
3. Upcoming Screenshots of the NEW PUMATALK

The Video of Me (Joey) I will always update it with a new one just to make sure we have flowing continuity to the site also it would really be cool if we can post a video of YOU repping PUMATALK it's just a little something we can do for you.... :)

We would like to thank our very own PumaTalk member "Dennis" for helping us out with the graphics MUCH LOVE!!!

If you are curious to see the Official HomePage layout which will be launched at the same time as the rest of the site (Nov-Dec 06) here's the link: http://www.pumatalk.com/index2.html

So we really hope you like the new design :)

Much Love,
PumaTalk Team

#2 ThePumaNinja

ThePumaNinja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:58 AM

I'm liking everything, from the look to Bill Cosby.

#3 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

Thanks Ninja,

I'm just trying to keep the site very fresh (ol school BILL COSBY) for all of you!!! Also it would really be dope to have a video from one of PumaTalk member's posted on the front page.  I think I will have a contest going in the next couple of weeks where you can record yourself for upto a minute repping your PUMA's, it can be anything (let's keep it clean folks :roll:) also give some love to PumaTalk and we'll post the winner's video on the front page for a week or two......

Joey Dee Posted Image

#4 trev

trev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:16 PM

Phattttttttttttt JOEY! Bill Cosby!!! :) I like the dude dancing in the Photo Blog, the site is looking fierce, can't wait to see it fully launched.

Trev

#5 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

Yo Trev, how you been bro? Where you been? I hope you are doing fine bro and I'm missing MTL and the parties dude.  So you like that dancing guy in the photoblog image? Well let's see what I can do for you Trev :roll:

#6 Palimino

Palimino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:30 AM

Joey,

The Official frontpage is look tight and this temporary is a different approach, look funky. Keep up the hard work.

#7 ganzkrass

ganzkrass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:39 AM

thanks for the love folks, im glad you like it!

and big thanks to papa joey , always cool to work with you :)

cya

#8 yfzcentral

yfzcentral

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:02 PM

WOW! I REALLY REALLY REALLY like it! And i'm a graphic designer! haha.

Who is doing the design work? I want to hire them!!  :)

#9 RedCatFan50

RedCatFan50

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:14 AM

Wow, impressive.  

The new layout has a very polished and professional look.  

With this re-design, PumaTalk.com takes one further to solidifying itself as the premier online resource for Puma enthusiasts and those new to the brand.

Keep up the great work, can't wait till the launch.

#10 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:30 AM

Many thanks fellas :)

It's actually a team of us working on this and it's just so much work we are doing for PumaTalk.com we want this community to be as redcat said the premier online resource for PUMA Lovers because it only makes sense! And the design is just too freaking gorgeous :)

I'm hoping if everything is smooth to launch it sometime Oct-Nov 2006 :) let's keep our fingers crossed.

Joey Dee Posted Image

#11 Davina

Davina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:26 AM

The site is look hot, great work Joey keep it up! :)

#12 Simon

Simon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:57 PM

Just got here...but everything looks sick. Great job on the layout of the board.

#13 emeraldpuma

emeraldpuma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1120 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:43 AM

SWEET.

#14 cheebeez

cheebeez

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:20 AM

Hello PUMALOVERS :)

If some of you were taken by surprise with the new design well then I guess we're doing our job by KEEP PUMATALK Fresh"ness.  Why did we put a new design?  Well besides keep things FRESH we also wanted to make sure our members are able to access our 3 current features all on the same page.  

Our current features are

1. PumaTalk forum
2. PUMA Lifestyle Photo Blog
3. Upcoming Screenshots of the NEW PUMATALK

The Video of Me (Joey) I will always update it with a new one just to make sure we have flowing continuity to the site also it would really be cool if we can post a video of YOU repping PUMATALK it's just a little something we can do for you.... :)

We would like to thank our very own PumaTalk member "Dennis" for helping us out with the graphics MUCH LOVE!!!

If you are curious to see the Official HomePage layout which will be launched at the same time as the rest of the site (Nov-Dec 06) here's the link: http://www.pumatalk.com/index2.html

So we really hope you like the new design :)

Much Love,
PumaTalk Team

#15 ThePumaNinja

ThePumaNinja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:58 AM

I'm liking everything, from the look to Bill Cosby.

#16 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:07 PM

Thanks Ninja,

I'm just trying to keep the site very fresh (ol school BILL COSBY) for all of you!!! Also it would really be dope to have a video from one of PumaTalk member's posted on the front page.  I think I will have a contest going in the next couple of weeks where you can record yourself for upto a minute repping your PUMA's, it can be anything (let's keep it clean folks :roll:) also give some love to PumaTalk and we'll post the winner's video on the front page for a week or two......

Joey Dee Posted Image

#17 trev

trev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:16 PM

Phattttttttttttt JOEY! Bill Cosby!!! :) I like the dude dancing in the Photo Blog, the site is looking fierce, can't wait to see it fully launched.

Trev

#18 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

Yo Trev, how you been bro? Where you been? I hope you are doing fine bro and I'm missing MTL and the parties dude.  So you like that dancing guy in the photoblog image? Well let's see what I can do for you Trev :roll:

#19 Palimino

Palimino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:30 AM

Joey,

The Official frontpage is look tight and this temporary is a different approach, look funky. Keep up the hard work.

#20 ganzkrass

ganzkrass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:39 AM

thanks for the love folks, im glad you like it!

and big thanks to papa joey , always cool to work with you :)

cya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users