melinia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 01:22 AM

OMG...

This is a fantastik idea from Puma.

?Adopt A German? is the search for 12 dynamic and unique personalities to become unofficial global ambassadors for the country to help promote football and the modern and unexpected views of Germany. These ordinary and original individuals will consequently hail from and represent each of the 12 tournament host cities.

Auditions will take place at PUMA Casting Cubes, which will tour key cities in Germany throughout February and March to recruit applicants. The search criteria for the adoptee demands nothing other than a personality and a desire to keep the world entertained with anecdotes and updates on what their city and their country has to offer. Entries can also be submitted online.

You can only apply if you are a German citizen, I will try my luck at the Puma Concept store in Berlin.

Click here to apply online: Adopt A German Online Application

Best Wishes,
M.

#2 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:45 AM

Melinia,

WOW... That would be the ideal job for me with Puma.  I would so get it 100% its not even a matter of questioning.  As soon as they see me " ohh Joey Dee come please represent Germany and Puma "

I'd glady accept but im not a German citizen so you have an advantage over me So make me proud I hope you get it cause your fun, cool, friendly.  

Let me know how it goes,
Joey Dee

#3 Davina

Davina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:59 AM

That looks like so much fun, i would love to take part of Adopt a German it's too bad we don't have such a program like that in the US

Davina

#4 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:00 AM

CAF? MOSKAU June 9th-11th

The Adoptees will now reconvene on June 9th to host the PUMA? launch of the biggest football event in the world and will meet and greet with friends and fans at a series of high profile events in both Caf? Moskau in Berlin and aboard the?United for Africa? Charity Tram. Caf? Moskau, an infamous Berlin nightspot, has been transformed by PUMA to welcome fans from far and wide and is an alternative destination for tourists, locals and media who want to chill out and enjoy the football carnival. Special hospitality facilities include a beer garden, games zone, bar area and a press centre. Daytime activities with live DJ?s, football karaoke, VIP match screenings and an interactive football exhibition, all of which make Caf? Moskau the place to be during before and after games.

PUMA@Cafe Moskau will kick off with an exclusive opening concert by Hip-hop artist Akon and his legendary percussionist and jazz musician father Mor Thiam, on 10th June. Other headliners include Maxi Jazz with Saxon Sound, Roots Manuva, DJ Cash Money and Sway.

Joey Dee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users