#1 4th alphabet

4th alphabet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:08 AM

yo whatch'all know about these?

looks like some kind of tribute to a few high profile sneakerheads.

dj emz is pretty well known in the sneaker world.

air rev used to be a major contributor and moderator on niketalk in the early days. i think he got offered a pretty high position (marketing dept or something) and is working for puma now.

who's morg?

#2 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:41 AM

Those are some pretty nice looking Clydes! Where did you find the pics/info about these??

#3 Naister

Naister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1922 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:03 AM

King EMZ one is hot

#4 twizm

twizm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:29 AM

**** mate, good find! I've only got 1 pic of the DJ Emz shoe. I remember Bobbito remarking about them before, I'm sure he said they were flesh/rust though. Those look more like grey/burgundy.

You're right about Air Rev, he's a Puma man now. No idea about the 'Morg' shoe though. I've also seen a pink/pink/purple Clyde that belongs to a mate of RobL (think his name was Phil). There's also a shoe Cubanbee had made for him, and one Sofarok did (pink/yellow with a dark grey sole).

C-Law (ex-CT and now working at adidas) also had a few shoes made for him. There was the Beat Street Clyde and I can't remember what it was themed on, but a purple/lime States.

#5 Daftforlife

Daftforlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:16 AM

Damn that would be nice.

*calls up puma* "yo make me a custom shoe" (puma) "alrighty sir what would you like?"

maybe one day when I some how become filthy friggin rich.

#6 4th alphabet

4th alphabet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:53 AM

yo. thanks for dropping some knowledge twizm. great info! smile.gif

i spotted those samples on the chinese auction site taobao.com. if i remember correctly they were a US11 as opposed to the usual US9 sample size. i wanted to bid but i don't know how to use the site. everything's in chinese!  wacko.gif

c-law's beat street clydes are hot. the man really knows how to freak it with the colours! if i remember correctly, he designed the first two CT clydes right? i picked up two adidas zx600s he designed. i'm really feelin his style. i wish he was freelance tho. would love to see him collab with puma again.

#7 twizm

twizm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:41 AM

A bit sus that there's SMU's for sale on a Chinese store no? Sounds like fakes or someone has made these for themselves. Either way I dobut they're legit (these aren't 'samples' they're personal shoes made for the people).

I don't know exactly who designed the CT Pumas (I would assume more than C-Law had a say in them) However the CT1s scream C-Law with all the green.

#8 Naister

Naister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1922 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

A bit sus that there's SMU's for sale on a Chinese store no? Sounds like fakes or someone has made these for themselves. Either way I dobut they're legit (these aren't 'samples' they're personal shoes made for the people).

I don't know exactly who designed the CT Pumas (I would assume more than C-Law had a say in them) However the CT1s scream C-Law with all the green.

^The third one was Abellismo (spelling?)
but everyone knows that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users