#1 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:34 AM

Hello PumaTalk members!

As you will have noticed, the PT forum has undergone something of an overhaul to improve its look and user-friendliness. The layout and structure (sections, etc) remain the same, so all the threads you like to browse should still be easy to find.

But it is a work in progress and we may experience a few blips over the next few days as the redesign is completed. More info to follow...

Please keep enjoying all the great Puma and related info, etc.  :D

#2 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:50 AM

Just a note to let members know that topic view has been adjusted so that only 2 posts per page are viewed. We figured it may make it easier to read & scroll through topics. We're going to try it out and see...

#3 chillie63

chillie63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

i dont really get the whole 2 posts per page thing at all pav...kinda annoying have to click NEXT every few seconds...thought it was fine before that....could be something to do with the fact there is about 10posts a month on here these days? and i aint being cheekie, just stating my opinion.

#4 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

i dont really get the whole 2 posts per page thing at all pav...kinda annoying have to click NEXT every few seconds...thought it was fine before that....could be something to do with the fact there is about 10posts a month on here these days? and i aint being cheekie, just stating my opinion.
That's been fixed.

#5 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:34 AM

Hello PumaTalk members!

As you will have noticed, the PT forum has undergone something of an overhaul to improve its look and user-friendliness. The layout and structure (sections, etc) remain the same, so all the threads you like to browse should still be easy to find.

But it is a work in progress and we may experience a few blips over the next few days as the redesign is completed. More info to follow...

Please keep enjoying all the great Puma and related info, etc.  :D

#6 superpavel

superpavel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2924 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:50 AM

Just a note to let members know that topic view has been adjusted so that only 2 posts per page are viewed. We figured it may make it easier to read & scroll through topics. We're going to try it out and see...

#7 chillie63

chillie63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

#8 PUMA!TALK

PUMA!TALK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

That's been fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users